Saturday, February 20, 2010

See Wheels On My Vehicle What Do You Guys Think Of Putting Matte Black Wheels On A Black Car?

What do you guys think of putting Matte Black wheels on a Black car? - see wheels on my vehicle

I have researched a black Ford Fusion and I found my wheels nice rims matte black. Although I'm not sure it would look good in my car, every agency has good ideas, please comment on them. You can use the wheels with the link here .... http://wheelstudio.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=19749&vehicle_make=Ford&vehicle_model=Fusion% 20% 3E% 202006 -% 3E & t1 = 225, T2 = 235 & 30r20-30r20 & t3 = Please no negative comments, Only constructive criticism. Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matte black wheels on a black car or a lot of cars is incredibly hot.

Otherwise, not so much. Certainly not a shiny black car. It seems they tried to spray paint it yourself.

Post a Comment