Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yellow Stretchy Cm Yellow Cm..after Ov?

Yellow cm..after ov? - yellow stretchy cm

We had sex at some point last week and yesterday, without protection, but the withdrawal method (which we know not) work. I do not know exactly when ovulation this month, since I before BC pills a few months ago, my cycles 32-36 days .. The mymonthlycylcle.com yesterday declared that ovulation, but not because my cycle is not regular. My question concerns the mucus yellow elastic sitcky things that I have today. I was dizzy a few days ago, must have a stomach virus last 2 days and just a lot of white cm before today, but is now yellow, elastic, not much, but over 3 times that I cleaned. What do you think this download is yellow? As I said before my period is irregular, and had unprotected sex, so do not know when you ovulate this month. Oh, and I do not knowMajor works are painful, they feel even once in the shower when the water reaches struck a wound.

1 comment:

blueprin... said...

Almost all women have discharge. You can be white, yellow, elastic, or sticky. Maybe in a few days and not others. Typically, this type of flow is normal.
During your menstrual cycle, which is a period to the next, the cervix (opening of the uterus) leads to various types of discharge or mucus. You can begin to see this mucus will end after the period. It usually starts like clouds color and when they occur between two fingers extended probably more than one quarter of an inch or less. As the days go, it may seem more clear and complete) (more than an inch.

This type of mucus appears that you are close to ovulation when the egg leaves the ovary and the oviduct. The mucus helps sperm survive, perhaps tofive days and travel to the uterus, the fallopian tubes to fertilize an egg.

So if you are this kind of discharge is usually a sign of fertility, in other words, you may be pregnant. Tends After ovulation, the mucus to be thick and dry, so you may no relief.

Post a Comment