Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fire Truck Pedal Car My Truck Wont Accelerate???? Help!!!?

My truck wont accelerate???? Help!!!? - fire truck pedal car

Ok nite was the last thing the oil in 2005, my parents' Ford Expedition XLT change .... I think what the truck spark plugs, but they are roles or watever ... k so when I use the engine oil drain not buried in my accidentely Bay Area, I went to the car wash and washed the engine .. I covered the distributor, alternator and battery before washing ... This morning when I tried, it will take time to convert .. If the fire until it begins to vibrate and wouldnt stop ... I start and I floor the pedal to accelerate and you wouldnt all ... in a language that makes light a fire truck and small low key. .. Engine sounds great about SUVs that only about swings .. I think it is possible that the coils are wet to dry and I prolly should leave, but I'm not sure if this solve the problem ... someone out there if u can please help me with my problem. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment