Monday, December 28, 2009

Intraocular Lens Comparisons Could Intraocular Lens Replacement Surgery Be An Option For Me?

Could Intraocular lens replacement surgery be an option for me? - intraocular lens comparisons

I'm very nearsighted with a prescription of -12 in both eyes. I was recently diagnosed with keratoconus and slight squint, but I think this could be the result of keratoconus. I also have astigmatism and inflammation of the past in the tissues of the left eye.
Everything I expected and is willing to improve my short-sightedness, possible to reduce, if not reduce the progression of keratoconus.
I was just diagnosed with this disease a few days ago, and I am overcome with difficulty with the idea that all the loss of vision. At the moment I have two glasses and soft lenses, but have limited my driving test as a precautionary measure, esp. My night vision is much worse. I am a music teacher and I find it hard to concentrate on the teaching of cards at the same time. You have an appointment next week to discuss whether I'm surprised for the replacement of the intraocular lens just right in the meantime, if anyone has any answers? No idea of the cost of this procedure?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With all due respect to your question, I think this is not the place to give a different answer. When read with an expert or two. Perhaps the online search can help you with your decision. Gathering information from relevant sources is in your best interest. Start by asking your ophthalmologist.

I am not with intraocular lenses for your state. Only for cataract surgery. However, I may be mistaken. That surgery may help lasix myopia. Once again I ask you not strong enough for the medical advice from a qualified medical professional.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your question.

Post a Comment